Atlantis Collection Barometer/Thermometer
Weems & Plath Atlantis Collection™ Barometer/Thermometer Combination
The Atlantis brass Barometer/Thermometer combo displays the barometric pressure on the upper portion of the dial and the thermometer on the lower portion. This instrument is a wonderful addition to the bulkhead or wall alongside any of our companion Atlantis brass clocks. The classic screw bezel gives the instrument a traditional look and allows easy access to barometer thermometer components for adjustment. The case is created from solid, forged brass with a coat of lacquer for a lasting shine.
- Fully adjustable temperature compensated aneroid barometer movement with inch and millibar scales
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level
- Movements for altitudes from 3,500 feet to 7,000 feet are available by special order for an additional charge
- Thermometer has both F and C scales, with markings every 2 degrees from 32 degrees to 122 degrees F
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dial: 4" (102 mm)
Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
3 lbs 3 oz (1446 g)
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.