Endurance II 135 Time & Tide Clock
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II Time and Tide Clock in brass finish features a traditional front opening porthole style case that houses a combination quartz and tide clock movement.
The easy-to-read dial displays a standard 12-hour clock face that tracks time to the second while a fourth red hand indicates the current position of the tide. This tide and time clock is constructed of the same high luster, maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish that is a hallmark of the popular Endurance collection. (Note: The tide sector averages the Atlantic lunar cycle. It will work for other tidal bodies of water but will need to be re-set more frequently.)
- Maintenance free, ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Traditional porthole front opening bezel
- Beveled glass crystal
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Single wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (135SM &135SB)
- AA battery included
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.